Friday, March 11, 2011

Laptop at last!

Abby is helping me get started!!!!  at least we are hoping.  I keep hitting the wrong letters even tho I was a secretary for many many years!!! So this will just be an experiment to see if my old fingers can do it on this cramppppped key board?????  not sure it will work but ABBY SURE THINKS SO.  DON'T ALL YOU  KIDS EXPECT TOO MUCH.  THIS TYPING ON THIS KEYBOARD SEEMS LIKE A REAL STRANGER.  DON'T DIE LAUGHING PAIGE. KEEP CHECKING IN FOR LOTS OF LAUGHS.  NEXT  IT WILL BE GRAMPS TURN  TO COME UP TO  THE real WORLD.  THIS WILL BE A GOOD EXERCISE FOR OUR BRAINS!!! 
 "SEE YOU NEXT TIME."

3 comments:

  1. Mom,
    I love that you're doing this. Be sure your curves friends know about it. I'll be sure to keep checking for updated posts. Be sure to take pictures of your house so your friends in California can see where you are and your nice place.

    Have fun with it!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the posting! I like reading what you guys are up to even if I see you often! Love you!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!



    That is all;)

    ReplyDelete